Celebrate Your Sweethert with a Wedding, Renewal or Commitment Ceremony
Tie the Knot Event: Valentines Day 2009
The member businesses of Kirklandweddings.com are joining together for the fourth year to offer a special package on Valentine’s Day, Saturday, February 14, 2009. And this year, your ceremony can begin as early as one minute after midnight or as late as 11:00 p.m. on Valentine’s Day. You can be part of this fun, historic, 24-hour event!
- Your payment of only $350 gets you and your sweetheart:
- An elegant ceremony at historic Heritage Hall in Kirkland.
- Accommodation for up to 30 guests preset with floral arrangements and other decorations.
- The services of a wedding officiant for your ceremony.
- Recorded traditional wedding music.
- Day of, on-site professional wedding coordinator, who will assist in ensuring a memorable event.
- The following optional extras are available for modest additional costs:
- Fresh keepsake bouquet and boutonniere.
- Services of a professional photographer, including one 5×7 print with the option to purchase additional prints.
- Live music – Celtic harp or piano, subject to availability.
- Ceremonies will be held each hour for 24 hours on Saturday, February 14, 2009 at
Heritage Hall, 203 Market Street, Kirkland, Washington.
- Specific times will be assigned to the parties and detailed in the registration confirmation.
- Ceremonies may include up to 30 guests.
- Witnesses for legal marriages can be provided if needed, at no extra cost, or couples may bring their own.
- Legal marriage licenses must be obtained by each wedding couple from any Washington State county and provided to KirklandWeddings.com no later than February 4, 2009.
In addition to giving yourselves an unforgettable special occasion, you’ll also be helping those in need, as KirklandWeddings.com will donate proceeds after expenses to a local charitable organization.
To make this special package possible at a low cost, the City of Kirkland is donating the use of Heritage Hall. The officiant, wedding coordinator, musicians and other volunteers on the day of the event are all donating their services. The florist and photographers are offering substantial discounts from their normal fees.
Refunds prior to February 1 will be subject to an administrative fee of $50 per couple. Refunds are not offered after February 1.
Because of the special nature of this event package, we can accommodate only limited modifications or upgrades, which need to be mutually agreed upon in advance. Individual wedding times will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.